Blame your parents or yourself?



The other day I saw an image of two brothers that with their parents example they had a different perspective of what they should do with their life. 

The father was an alcoholic. The first son was a drinker. The second one had never drank a drop of alcohol in his life. 

People say that sons are the reflection of the fathers. I don't completely agree with this statement. Yes, we humans are used to copy other people's life by fear of being different, of making divergent mistakes, at the end not building our own path. It's your life, it's your choice how you pick to live it not others.  

I can't say both of my parents are perfect, but they are the best that I could had ever asked and what I needed. We all make mistakes. I learn from them everyday, I am the one that choose weather to add that trait in who I want to be or not. I don't copy every single thing they do or not.

I choose to be me. I choose to build my path. The only reflection I show is the one inside me.

Never let anyone define you or tell you who you are.

A little contradiction in here but let's say it. Thank your parents for every sacrifice they have done for you so that you were able to become in the person you are today. I think I am saying this for the kids that say, I did this because of you. Never blame an action you have done in your parents, at the end of the day you are the one that picks what to do.

Yes your parents should be the one that set a better example, but like I said we all humans make mistakes. That doesn't mean we are all the same & that's not an excuse for making the same things.

If there's someone pointing you with a gun, don't do what they say you to do..use one of the other 40 methods to not get shot. It doesn't matter in which pressure you are, the decision is only yours, no one to blame for.

Like the second kid, he never drank because his dad was an alcoholic. Don't be smart, be wise and learn from other people mistakes. Don't feel the need to make the same mistakes yourself. 

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Follow us

Instagram

Follow Us