Playlist: January 2017



Music is part of who we are. We listen to it everywhere we go. It help us discover parts of ourselves that we didn't know about. It helps us get throught the stuff we are going through. Enjoy the moments that makes us happy. It helps us remember a specific memory. 

I share with you a collection of songs to play on your way to school, while you drive your car to work, while you cook a perfect meal, while you shower, where ever you go to build new memories. 

I hope you like this set.  




Let me know if you enjoy the playlist and which is your favorite song from this set. If you want to follow my monthly playlist feel free to follow me for more.




Which is the song you have being playing on and on this month?

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Follow us

Instagram

Follow Us